Interruptions in a live broadcast or disruptions in the playback of content (audio and video) can happen for various reasons. They are, however, usually related to a problem with the internet connection. We therefore ask you to check the following:
- That no other streams or downloads are running in parallel, or that there is currently no wi-fi or network malfunction.
- If you are using wi-fi, and if you have the option, you can alternatively connect your device to the internet via a network cable (e.g. if it is a computer or an Apple TV).
- If you are using a mobile phone or tablet and it is connected to a 3G, 4G or 5G mobile network, please try to connect it via wi-fi.
- Try reloading our website and/or app.
- Alternatively, if you are using a computer, we recommend that you try using a different browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari or Opera).
Please note that we also offer an offline feature that allows all our content, except live broadcasts, to be saved for playback without an internet connection.